Game 5 of the NBA Finals took place in Phoenix last night, but the highlight of the game came from LeBron James who was sitting courtside with his bottle of tequilla.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 18, 2021
LeBron James was sitting courtside with his bottle of Lobos 1707 tequila. James, Maverick Carter, Rich Paul, Draymond Green, and fellow Lakers teammate Anthony Davis are all investors in the tequila brand.
The bottle was sitting around half-way during parts of the game.
Lebron has crushed half a bottle of his own tequila 🥴 pic.twitter.com/yXW9Xnxi2w
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 18, 2021
As wild as it is to see someone have a bottle of tequila courtside, the man is clearly a promo master. Whether or not he was “allowed” to bring his own bottle, or if he had to purchase it from someone at the game, to be sitting drinking it courtside during the NBA finals is clearly going to get a lot of eyes on you and your product.
I am definitely jealous. How can you not be? To sit courtside is a dream of mine let alone to be doing it during Game 5 of the NBA finals, WITH his own bottle of tequila? Man, some people just do get all the breaks.
The Milwaukee Bucks ended up winning game 5 123-119 and now take a 3-2 lead back to Milwaukee for game 6 which takes place Tuesday July 20th, at 9 PM EST.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth