Kyrie Irving is one of the most popular athletes in the country. He has a huge contract and big shoe deal. And he also happens to have Native American roots. Irving lived in the Melbourne before relocating to the United States when he was two years old. He holds dual American and Australian citizenship. His mother, who was half Sioux, died of an illness when he was four.
Kyrie recently posted a pic of Sitting Bull on his IG.
And let’s just say the comments weren’t very nice. See below:
- Mike Zimmer’s Girlfriend Katarina Elizabeth Makes Her Return to IG with a Banger
- Dwyane Wade’s Son Zaire Accused of Cheating on his Girlfriend
- Julio Jones Trade Rumor to the Patriots Hits the Net
All of those people need some education. Sad, and maddening at the same time. Kyrie is one of the most polarizing athletes in the world. He needs to get back on the court to remind everyone just how special of a player he is.
people who are filled with hate are going to hate regardless. It’s just how the internet works.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth