Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is enjoying his first NFL offseason without having to rehab for a knee injury.
Even though Burrow undoubtedly still has a sour taste in his mouth from how things ended in the Super Bowl, the young star is finding time to do things that make him happy.
Over the weekend, Joe Burrow posted an image of him playing golf with some other stars around the sports world: 49ers edge-rusher Nick Bosa, Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker and Bengals teammate Sam Hubbard.
Check it out:
Joe Burrow, Hubbard and Bosa were all teammates on Ohio State before the QB took his talents to LSU via the transfer portal. And somewhere along the way, Burrow has gotten tight with Devin Booker, as well.
In 2021-22, Burrow asserted himself as one of the best young talents in the entire NFL. He passed for 4,611 yards to go along with 34 touchdowns on the season.
While Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals fell a little but short in their Cinderella run during the postseason, with Burrow under center, one would have to imagine that the future is bright for Cincy.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth