Tip of advice for future coaches, don’t give Joe Burrow any bulletin board material.
Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Wink Martindale is feeling pretty dumb this week. Why you ask? Well not only did Joe Burrow light up his defense up for 525 yards, but he also made Wink look foolish.
Following the game Joe Burrow admitted that Martindale’s comments about Burrow gave him a little extra motivation.
“I don’t think we’re ready to buy a gold jacket for Joe.”
Burrow didn’t like that.
You really never know what can motivate an athlete, and this comment really stuck with Burrow heading into the game.
Just imagine how many yards Burrow would have thrown for if Martindale actually insulted him.
Joe Burrow is a true competitor, Cincy definitely found their man.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth