Aaron Rodgers is trending with Jodie Foster, what a time to be alive. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has plenty of friends in the biz. Not only is his fiancé an A-List actress, he also rubs elbows with Oscar Winners. During Aaron Rodgers’ MVP acceptance speech, he not only dropped the fact he was engaged this past year, he also shocked many with his thank you to Jodie Foster.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
It came out of nowhere.
Aaron Rodgers Thanked Jodie Foster in His MVP Speech Leading to Speculation of her Connection to Shailene Woodley https://t.co/snREttaFVg
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 12, 2021
Now Jodie Foster is addressing the Rodgers name drop, kind of.
Jodie was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, Feb. 18 to promote the film she worked on with Rodgers’ fiancé.
When Jimmy said he knows that Jodie roots for the Packers, she confirmed:
“I’m a big Packers fan.” OK, cool—so far, so good.
She then said:
“You see, he said ‘my team,’ even though he said ‘off the field.’ That makes me a Green Bay Packer.” Jodie continued, “People keep saying to me, ‘No, Jodie, that does not mean you’re part of the team.’ But it does mean I’m part of the team.”
Jimmy wasn’t quite satisfied yet and asked, “Do you know Aaron Rodgers?”
She quickly replied with an emphatic, “No!”
“You had no idea he was going to say this?” the host inquired.
The Oscar Winner responded: “He just knows I’m his biggest fan.”
Jimmy asked if she’d be thanking Aaron in any acceptacnce speeches in the future:
“Absolutely. I may have to name the whole team. Davante Adams has to be in there somewhere.”
What an interesting interview.
She definitely knows her Packers.
Not sure I’m buying her claim she doesn’t know ARod. . .
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth