The Houston Rockets have some new blood on their roster. Yesterday they traded for John Wall of the Wizards for disgruntled star Russell Westbrook. Coincidentally, they also have some brand new duds. And these new duds have a completely new color scheme, blue.
The jerseys were officially dropped by the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
See the new look below:
City Threads 🔥💯 pic.twitter.com/kwEr9DwlIh
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) December 3, 2020
No, we asked to bring these back… pic.twitter.com/Gmo2DEKGze
— Mudboy 🚶🏿♂️ (@maodamadman) December 3, 2020
Blue in Houston? What sorcery is this?
— Aaron Washington (@A_a_ron25) December 3, 2020
I love these City Uniforms and having Gerald Green's jersey be the one they led with was a class move. Can't wait to grab one
— Arron (@Arron008) December 3, 2020
Looks like some fans were hoping they brought back the 90’s retro look. If Harden gets traded, do the Rockets even matter anymore? Hard to picture the Beard in baby blue.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth