Ben Simmons isn’t the only baby Doc Rivers is going to have to deal with.
Philadelphia 76ers guard Seth Curry and his wife Callie Rivers Curry have baby number two on the way.
Callie Curry, daughter of NBA coach Doc Rivers, announced the happy news on Instagram Monday with a photo of her baby bump, accompanied by the caption: ‘dos.’
Last year, Callie opened up about parenting and her marriage to Seth in a sit-down interview with E! News. At the time, the NBA had just revealed its decision to finish its 2019-2020 season by having players and their loved ones confined to a bubble to offset COVID-19 concerns.
Rivers Curry admitted she was among those who were skeptical about the plan to keep approximately 300 players from the league’s top 22 teams sequestered in Orlando’s Walt Disney World for up to three months.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
“I truly did not think it was going to work,” the mother of then two-year-old daughter Carter Lynn Curry admitted. “I thought he would probably be gone for, like, five days and there would be too many positive tests, and he would be back. But obviously, I was wrong.
Callie and Seth have basketball royalty running through their veins.
Expect their second child to be a baller.
Check out more of Seth and Callie below: