Minnesota Timberwolves star guard D’Angelo Russell has had a pretty good NBA career. Despite only appearing on one winning team since coming into the league, Russell has managed to average 17.5 points and 5.3 assists in 29 minutes over his five seasons. Over the last two years, the point guard has put up a 21.8-6.7-3.9 line while shooting 43% from the field and 36.8% from beyond the three point line.
After the Lakers initially selected Russell second overall in the 2015 draft, he played for four teams in five seasons, moving to the Nets, Warriors and his current team, the Minnesota Timberwolves. Russell was traded last February from the Warriors in a deal for Andrew Wiggins.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- LeBron’s Epic Response to Resurfaced George Clooney Rumor
- NBA Players In Unprecedented Meeting With the Pope on Social Issues
So is the D’Angelo happy moving around every year? Probably not, but he does seem very content in his relationship with girlfriend Laura Ivaniukas. Laura recently posted on Instagram about her and Russell’s relationship.
D’Angelo commented on the post, saying “Pure Happiness”:
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
Glad to see D’Angelo and Laura Ivaniukas in a great spot. You can easily tell by their body language these two are all in. Laura recently auditioned for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, you can see that below:
D’Angelo Russell has done very well for himself. You can check out more of his girlfriend Laura below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth