It’s all about trickeration in the Big D. The Dallas Cowboys lead the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers 13-9 at halftime thanks to their latest quarterback Garrett Gilbert and an incredible trick play on a punt return.
The Cowboys’ C.J. Goodwin took a lateral pass from Cedrick Wilson on a punt return and returned it 73 yards to the Steelers’ 21. A 10-yard illegal block penalty pushed the Cowboys back on the play and they had to settle for a 44-yard field goal and 13-0 lead. But still an incredible play.
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) November 8, 2020
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
Having a wide receiver toss a ball all the way across the field when you’re deep in you own end zone probably isn’t the smartest play. It’s one of those plays that is genius when it works, but when it doesn’t, Twitter comes for you.
The Cowboys have absolutely nothing to lose, so why not.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth