Since starting the season 2-3, the Brooklyn Nets have found their groove, since then they have gone 13-3, adjusting well to life without Kyrie Irving.
Irving, who has yet to receive his COVID-19 vaccine, remains ineligible to play as a result. The Nets decided that unless he receives the vaccine and is eligible full-time that he would not play. Kyrie has been away from the team for the entirety of the season with no return in sight.
Now it appears the Nets are now listening to trade offers for him.
According to Ian Begley of SNY, a trade could still be a possibility. Brooklyn remains to have open dialogue and be willing to listen.
“To that end, it’s worth noting that, as of late last month, Brooklyn remained open to talking trades involving Irving, per SNY sources. ESPN reported in late October that the Nets were taking calls on potential Irving trades, but not making them. In the weeks following that report, several teams said Brooklyn has continued to take that approach with the All-Star guard.”
— SNY (@SNYtv) December 2, 2021
Trade talks could pick up once again as the Brooklyn Nets’ roster is starting to thin out. The team will also be without Joe Harris for multiple weeks as he underwent ankle surgery.
Kevin Durant can’t play so many minutes without it affecting him in the Playoffs.
If they want to win a Championship, they need to figure something out…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth