Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians would have never imagined coaching in the super bowl after retiring in 2017. Fast forward to 2020 and Arians was glad he made the right decision to take the position as head coach of the Bucs in what was otherwise not a great year. Now, in the midst of Super Bowl week, Bruce Arians commented on how thankful he is to have been given an opportunity to coach this Bucs team. He talked about everything from coaching Tom Brady to what it’s like to be coaching in the Super Bowl as the first team to play at home.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
It’s pretty amazing how Arians was able to turn a mediocre Bucs team into a Super Bowl contender in just a season. He talked about just how rewarding this season has been for him.
“It’s amazing, absolutely amazing,” Arians said, via USA Today. “This is the most rewarding year I’ve had in coaching, probably, because of the pandemic and what we’ve had to deal with. Watching this team grow and get better and better and jell for the playoffs, it’s been a fantastic year and I’m very, very thankful.”
Bruce Arians reflected on everything that got him to where he is today and was ultimately nothing but grateful that all the stars truly aligned for him. Which ultimately helped him to land the head coaching job with the Buccaneers back in 2019.
“Everything lined up perfectly, from ownership, to general manager, who is a great friend, to all of my assistants being available,” Arians recalled on Monday. “Frankly, I probably wouldn’t have taken the job had some of those assistants not been available.”
Arians and his team have accomplished great things this season, however, they still have one more goal. Winning the Super Bowl. And they have the chance to do just that in their home stadium for the first time in Super Bowl history.
Will the Bruce Arians and the Bucs be able to cap off their season by taking down the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs? It would definitely be the perfect ending for their surprisingly stellar season.
It’s poised to be a high scoring Super Bowl with the over-under at 56.5 points. The Bucs are currently a three-point underdog. But you can never count out Tom Brady when the Super Bowl is on the line. Ultimately, Bruce Arians is happy for the opportunity. Look for the Bucs to do some things you haven’t seen this season on Sunday. They will have to if they want a chance at dethroning the Chiefs.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth