ESPN’s Adam Schefter has all the inside information. He’s one of the most famous NFL insiders, and he has access to information the public doesn’t see until he breaks the news. Looks like he knew AB to the Seahawks was a thing before the rest of his fantasy league.
With Antonio Brown’s suspension eligible to end after week 8, the Seattle Seahawks are now positioned to make a push to sign him, though they’re not alone, league sources tell ESPN. Other teams also are interested. pic.twitter.com/ykn1NJ6LUm
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 21, 2020
And he took advantage of his inside info. According to a screenshot from ESPN Vice President of Production Seth Markman, Schefter added Brown to his fantasy team about three hours before he broke the news.
— Seth Markman (@tunasweasel) October 21, 2020
- Mike Zimmer’s Girlfriend Katarina Elizabeth Makes Her Return to IG with a Banger
- Dwyane Wade’s Son Zaire Accused of Cheating on his Girlfriend
- Julio Jones Trade Rumor to the Patriots Hits the Net
If this was the stock market it would be called Insider Trading, and the SEC would more than likely pay a visit to Schefter. However this is fantasy football, and Schefty did absolutely nothing wrong.
Of course he’s going to take advantage of his inside information. Who knew Schefty was so cut throat?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth