Zach Wilson is going dark.
The New York Jets QB showed signs of promise for the New York Jets during his rookie campaign and everyone is hoping for some significant growth in Year Two. The 23-year-old has proven himself to be a quick learner when it comes to being a leader, and is already making leader type moves. If you try to engage with Zach Wilson on social media during training camp, he’s not going to see it.
He’s deleting all his social media apps.
“For me, it just comes down to limiting what voices I really need to hear and, right now, it’s here, hearing what my coaches have to say, what the other QBs have to say, and what my teammates are thinking on every single play,” Wilson said. “Even parents sometimes can be a distraction.”
— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) August 2, 2022
Social media to Zach Wilson’s generation is a big deal.
If you’re already making moves like this, there’s no doubt you’re a natural born leader.
And who needs all the distractions about sleeping with your Mom’s best friend anyway..
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth