Why would one need an NDA for a massage?
The Houston Texans reportedly enabled Deshaun Watson in multiple ways, one by helping him hide his behavior around message therapists over the last two years. The now Cleveland Browns quarterback faces 24 sexual assault lawsuits against him and could possibly have several more coming.
According to the Times, Watson has had massages from 66 different women in the last 17 months. And in the report, it states the Texans helped in a number of ways with receiving, and hiding, those massages.
Via NY Times:
“The Times’s review also showed that Watson’s conduct was enabled, knowingly or not, by the team he played for at the time, the Houston Texans, which provided the venue Watson used for some of the appointments. A team representative also furnished him with a nondisclosure agreement after a woman who is now suing him threatened online to expose his behavior.”
— Katie Strang (@KatieJStrang) June 7, 2022
The Times’ report states at least four therapists who dealt with Watson are from the Genuine Touch, a group that is contracted by the Texans origination.
The investigation also includes recordings with 15 women who worked with Watson, and 15 women who stated their support of Watson throughout this process.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see an investigation launched following this news. What a mess.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth