The King of the North has spoken.
Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a lifetime record of 56-21-1 against the NFC North in his career, pretty impressive numbers for anyone. Rodgers and the Packers have been on the top of that NFC North Heap for a very long timme. Aaron Rodgers took a shot at the entire NFC North ahead of Week 1 and no one can really argue with what he said. Packers reporter Matt Schneidman reported that Rodgers called out Green Bay’s rivals on Wednesday.
“All the other teams in the NFC North, it seems like every single year, I think their fanbase and their teams feel like, ‘This is our year to win the North.’ “Hasn’t really been the case during my time, for the most part.”
As we’ve become accustomed to how he operates, Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is known for sharing unfiltered opinions. His polarizing persona has made him one of the most beloved or hated player in the entire sports world. The NFC North features the Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, and the top dogs, the Green Bay Packers. Green Bay takes on their NFC North rivals Minnesota Vikings in Week 1.
The Packers have completely dominated the NFC North over the past few years. In fact, they’ve won the division every year dating back to 2018 when they finished the season 6-9-1.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments