Josh Allen is geeked up for training camp.
The MVP-candidate quarterback spent the end of his second day of training camp signing autographs for fans. While his fellow Bills were signing autographs for fans, Allen decided to sign his fellow Bills. He started with safety Jordan Poyer. His next target, Dawson Knox, left practice with a neck he can now proudly post on Social Media.
— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) July 25, 2022
Knox was pretty amused by his Sharpie stained neck.
“I could probably sell my neck for a lot now,” he told Buffalo News beat reporter Katherine Fitzgerald at his post-practice press conference.
If team chemistry is any indication of the Bills success this season, things are looking pretty good already.
Josh Allen seems more ready for that Chip.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth