Tom Brady needs a timeout on his emotions.
After the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback was seen throwing a tablet and yelling at his teammates while on the sidelines for their recent NFL game, Tom is now talking about his emotions amid a whirlwind offseason.
“I’ve gotta be really mindful of that going forward and getting my emotions in a good place so it allows me to be the best player I can be,” Tom, 45, said during the Sept. 19 episode of the Let’s Go! With Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray podcast. “I think there’s an importance where you can become too overly emotional, which I definitely think I was yesterday. I’ve got to find a better place to be at so I can be at a better place for my teammates.”
Tom’s comments come a day after he issued a video message on Twitter, apologizing for throwing the tablet and his helmet during the Buccaneers’ Sept. 18 game against the New Orleans Saints.
“Sorry for breaking that tablet,” the NFL star said Sept. 19. “I think that’s going to be another Twitter meme or something like that.”
Though tensions were high during the game, the Buccaneers went on to get their 2nd straight win to start the season.
“Great win to get to 2-0,” Tom continued. “Flying home to Tampa. Get ready for next week. Green Bay coming to town, let’s go.”
Tom is an emotional player, he can’t deny his feelings if he wants to win.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments