Aaron Rodgers is all about the love, Jordan Love.
The Green Bay Packers QB was on the Pat McAfee show today and spoke about his relationship with teammates. Rodgers says there’s no animosity within the Green Bay Packers locker room, and while you can’t be best friends with everyone, Rodgers admits there are genuine relationships being formed. Rodgers then spoke glowingly about his backup QB, Jordan Love, and even dropped the L word when talking about the backup QB aptly named.
Watch Rodgers gush over Love below:
Then Rodgers gave some insight to his relationship with backup QB Jordan Love and what he thinks when he sees Love doing well: pic.twitter.com/7ftzeOHoa2
— Kyle Malzhan (@KyleMalzhan) September 2, 2022
Rodgers also dropped the news every Tuesday he’ll make an appearance on The Pat McAfee Show this fall.
The duo made the announcement Friday afternoon as Rodgers made a bonus guest appearance on The Pat McAfee Show.
“By the blessing of the football gods, we got to hear his brains spill out through two f*cking seasons on this show,” McAfee said of Rodgers. “These convos led to some interesting situations. These convos took us to places none of us could have expected, but these convos enlightened us on a human that is one of one.”
“In an unprecedented move, for the third consecutive season, conversations that rattled the sports globe,” McAfee continued. “Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is back for season three.”
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) September 2, 2022
Rodgers will most likely to be talking about everything from football, books, to psychedelics and pandemics.
Sounds like a must listen.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments