LeBron James is trying to be the Tom Brady of the NBA.
LeBron has quite a bold dream, to run in the NBA with both of his sons. But it is possible for LeBron to stick around for that long? LeBron has repeatedly stated he wants to play with his older son, Bronny, but now LeBron James is voicing his desire to play alongside younger son Bryce as well. Which if you do the math, would put LeBron playing in the NBA well into his 40’s.
“I like to throw things out in the airwaves, but I’m not one to [say] what’s going to happen in the next two to three years,” LeBron told Sports Illustrated. “I am a visionary, but I’m also a guy that lives in the moment. I’d definitely be looking at who got first-round picks in 2024, 2025, things of that nature; 2026, ’27. I pay attention to that type of stuff.”
When asked specifically if he could see himself playing not just with Bronny, but also with his youngest son Bryce, James made it clear that it’s something he’s thought about.
“I feel like I could play for quite a while. So it’s all up to the body, but more importantly, my mind,” LeBron told SI. “If my mind can stay sharp and fresh and motivated, then the sky’s not even the limit for me. I can go beyond that. But we shall see.”
In order to make this dream of playing both Bronny and Bryce a reality, LeBron would be playing into his early 40s.
Which if you know anything about the sport of basketball, is highly unlikely. In a game predicated on jumping and athleticism, you just won’t be able to hang at that age.
Basketball is a young man’s game, period. If Bron wasn’t so obsessed with this wild dream of his, he would step back and let his boys shine on their own.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments