Kyrie Irving is not one to make predictions.
The Brooklyn Nets hey are 10th in the Eastern Conference standings, and will have to rely on the play-in tournament to actually make the playoffs. When asked what their chances are heading into the postseason, Kyrie treaded carefully.
“We’ll see. We’ll see. You can’t predict the future as of right now. Anytime I try to do that, God has a way of making humble me. So you know, I’m just going to take it one day at a time,” Irving said.
Kyrie Irving on if the #Nets still have enough to win the title: “We'll see. We'll see. You can't predict the future as of right now. Anytime I try to do that, God has a way of making humble me. So you know, I'm just going to take it one day at a time.” #Nba
— Brian Lewis (@NYPost_Lewis) April 5, 2022
Nets fans should probably just chalk it up to Kyrie not wanting to make any guarantees. It is going to be an uphill battle for the Nets, and it is better to expect nothing great to happen, that way no one gets disappointed.
The NBA playoffs are going to be a lot of fun.
Hopefully Kyrie can over deliver.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth