Fans have found new ways to make signs.
A video from this past weekend made the rounds of Celtics star Jayson Tatum dancing up on a DJ set when a random fan attempted to poke fun at him by writing “Stephen Curry is your daddy” on a phone and then holding it up. Tatum saw it and laughed.
Fan showed a sign to Jayson Tatum saying “Steph Curry is your Daddy” 🤣pic.twitter.com/HBI1HpxBQB
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 6, 2022
Jayson Tatum has a full offseason to himself for the first time since 2019 and appears to be enjoying it to the fullest as he spotted in the Hamptons for Michael Rubin’s Fourth of July party.
I doubt Tatum cares about much related to basketball at this point.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth