Donald Trump loves to have LeBron’s name come out of his mouth.
Donald Trump is professing he’d be the greatest women’s basketball coach in history. His plan would be simple, he’d recruit LeBron to play, which would mean he’d have to transistion to female. Trump also made it known that he’s a fan of Michael Jordan over LeBron.
“I’d be the greatest women’s basketball coach in history,” Trump said. “Because I don’t like LeBron James, I like Michael Jordan much better. I’d go up to LeBron James and say ‘LeBron, did you ever have any desire to be a woman? Because what I’d love you to do is star on my team that I’m building up. I will have the greatest team in history, they will never lose, nobody will come within 70 points of this team.”
“We have to change that and we have to make it okay to talk about it,” he said, referencing fairness in women’s sports. “The young lady I was talking about is afraid to talk about. She’s shunned and she’s canceled when she talks about it. This is crazy.”
— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) July 27, 2022
The topic of biological men competing in women’s sports led Trump to talk about LeBron playing women’s basketball.
Still hard to believe this nutjob was the President of the United States of America.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments