Sometimes teammates don’t have your back. Cavaliers young star Collin Sexton liked a tweet that referred to his teammate Kevin Love’s four-year, $120 million contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers as the “heist of the century.” Sexton has since unliked the tweet.
Looks as if Collin Sexton is not happy with Kevin Love’s contract in Cleveland pic.twitter.com/HbtHgWQWuw
— Monte (@MonteMacy) March 15, 2021
When LeBron left for Los Angeles, the Cavs quickly secured a deal with Love.
LeBron even congratulated Love for securing the bag.
Secure the 💼!!! Congrats brother @kevinlove. Nobu Malibu or Wally’s on you!!! 🤷🏾♂️ 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 24, 2018
Since signing the big contract, Love has struggled to stay on the court, playing in just 82 of 185 games.
He’s only averaged 16.9 points and 9.7 rebounds per game while shooting 42.9 percent from the field. Not the worst numbers, but not his best either.
Love is definitely not in his prime anymore. . .
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth