Zlatan Ibrahimovic is back with A.C Milan after a recent scare with COVID-19. While the striker was confident in his ability to fend off the virus, he doesn’t think you should go about it the same way.
Listen to Zlatan 😷 pic.twitter.com/1zATXyGI8a
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 29, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo Has His Eye on Fashion Model Madison Tate
- Scottie Pippen Tears Into NBA ‘Pickup Basketball’ in the Bubble
- Raiders Players Spotted Maskless at Las Vegas Event
Zlatan is one cocky sonofabitch. However, he’s probably right. He is in peak athletic shape, and not everyone is so lucky. This virus may not have been the biggest scare for a guy like Zlatan, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be like that for everyone. COVID-19 is a deadly virus.
Ibrahimovic originally announced he tested positive for COVID-19 in late September. At the time, Ibrahimovic said, “COVID had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea.”
Zlatan Ibrahimovic originally tested positive for COVID-19 back in September. At the time he was quoted saying, “COVID had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea,” Via Yahoo Sports.
Zlatan shocked the soccer world when he missed a PK in today’s match against Sparta Prague.
Luckily for Zlatan, it didn’t seem to matter. A.C Milan rolled passed Sparta 3-0.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth