This is the biggest shithousery you will see this football season, is it?
Liverpool loanee Marko Grujic came up with absolutely one of the shittiest theatrics you would have imagined when Porto faced Juventus yesternight.
**1 Week FREE Awesemo Soccer**
Do you love fantasy EPL? Give EPL daily fantasy a shot! We’re giving you a FREE week of the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass when you use promo code FREEKICK. With the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass, you get the Awesemo’s fantasy point projections, expert chat, a myriad of data and tools, and much more for EPL & UCL DFS. Use promo code FREEKICK before time runs out.
Funny enough, he came away with it.
With the clock ticking down to 120th minute in the extra time, the Serbian somehow managed to buy a freekick off a minimal challenge from Juve’s Adrien Rabiot when going at it with him at the corner.
Check him out taking a sneaky peek after going down and wasting some more precious time in the tensed encounter..
Twitter of course, didn’t miss it..
Who did it better? 👀
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) March 10, 2021
Marko Grujic, one time loanee shithousing in the Champions League to make any Cardiff fan proud.pic.twitter.com/fK5zbnZcBK
— Bluebirds Past (@BluebirdsPast) March 9, 2021
Marko Grujic as he counts to 10 while playing hide and seek pic.twitter.com/S8vG8A3oag
— Moby (@Mobyhaque1) March 9, 2021
Marko Grujic, having a wee look pic.twitter.com/sh3cteU5Hb
— View From The Ninian (@VFTNinian) March 9, 2021
— Scoreboard Digest (@scoreboarddg) March 10, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Juve were winners on the night but the tie ended 4-4 on aggregate, and meant Porto progressed to the next round. We guess you didn’t miss that, but you might have missed Grujic’s gamesmanship.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth