Enquiring minds want to know.
Tom Brady is now the fourth quarterback in NFL history to beat all 32 franchises when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated his former team, the New England Patriots this past Sunday. During a new episode of the SiriusXM podcast “Let’s Go! With Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray”, Tom Brady was asked which team he enjoys beating the most.
“Holy cow, that’s a good question,” Brady said. “The team I would love to beat the most is the Giants, there’s no doubt about that, because they’ve taken away some really, you know — I’ve always joked with Eli [Manning] but, yeah, and I think he likes that I bring it up all the time. So to bring it up again, I do not like losing to those guys, so when we beat them I love that.
“And the team I like to beat the least is obviously the Patriots. Again, those are my guys, man. Those are the other warriors that I went to battle with for so long. I’ve had a lot of battles over the years with different teams, there’s a lot of mutual respect in pro sports, but glad I’m through with the one last night.”
Eli still has Brady’s number.
The Bucs and Giants are scheduled to play again in Week 11 at Raymond James Stadium on “Monday Night Football”.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth