Was Donovan McNabb hung over at the Super Bowl? The feud between Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb doesn’t seem to be slowing down at all. The once QB receiver combo are no longer friends, and Terrell Owens is not about to let bygones be bygones. The controversial former wideout continues to take shots at his former QB. The latest bit of chatter has T.O. claiming Donovan McNabb was out drinking the night before the biggest game of his life.
The Eagles played in Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Is Steve Kerr Trolling Steph Curry Over His Shooting Prowess?
- Kyle Shanahan Addresses Rumors About Jimmy Garoppolo’s 2021 Status
- Yu Darvish Rumored to be Headed to Padres in Trade
- Dwayne Haskins Drawing Comparisons to Josh Rosen After Football Team Cuts Him
- JuJu’s Mom is Getting Death Threats Because He Dances on Opposing Logos
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
T.O. says he “knows for a fact” that Donovan McNabb was out drinking the night before the Eagles played in Super Bowl XXXIX
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 30, 2020
The internet reacted:
😂😂😂 old niggas beefin on the timeline y’all https://t.co/jjf2lfgAO4
— 💛Parenn💜 (@wavey1st) December 30, 2020
This fucking guy lmao https://t.co/Jfgv5OpcxK
— Eddie Law 👊 (@ELaw32) December 30, 2020
These niggaz hate each other for no reason 🤣 https://t.co/aHkcRVb1pm
— BigNoseBreeze (@BreezeTheGod) December 30, 2020
NOOOOoooooo fuck you mcnabb https://t.co/oBfxJM0njZ
— 48ᵀᴴST🇲🇦 (@48thST) December 30, 2020
We would really have two rings if mcnabb wasnt a fucking bum😭 https://t.co/cRQOQBiWSL
— #TooTrill (@1up_oss) December 30, 2020
Niggas hate each other😂 https://t.co/vR4vXHvjpL
— 2k 🐐🐐🐐 (@yungd24) December 30, 2020
I am and always have been Team TO. https://t.co/co9n6cL4NG
— Michael Salfino (@MichaelSalfino) December 30, 2020
Fuck both of them. https://t.co/YvmnNqvdgL
— Caine Lawson (@TravisBarkerson) December 30, 2020
Tired of this exchange, they wouldn’t have even been competitors without one another in that game https://t.co/6jbHeKvEcb
— 1khalon (@khalon40) December 30, 2020
Some things never change. Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb will always be sworn enemies.
That is all.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth