The Pitsburg Steelers remain the NFL’s only undefeated team. Despite their unscathed record, their play has been less than perfect. Following a win over the Ravens on Wednesday night, coach Mike Tomlin called his team’s effort “junior varsity”. When asked what the team needed to do well, Tomlin simply stated, “stop sucking.” Just when you thought Tomlin was making headlines with his comments, Steelers OC Randy Fichtner swooped in and stole the spotlight. If you haven’t heard it yet, listen for yourself below. It is absolutely absurd and unlike anything I have ever heard.
What Did You Miss on Sideaction This Week?
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- Roy Keane Pays Surprise Charity Visit
Randy Fichtner, describing his young receivers:
“In their beginning years, they’re like a fart in a skillet. They’re just bouncing around everywhere. Like popcorn.”#FartInASkillet pic.twitter.com/Zj6QtYb4JQ
— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 4, 2020
I mean, this is absolutely asinine by the Steelers OC. I am half tempted to try farting in a skillet for the sake of a scientific experiment. I won’t, but I am pretty sure if I did it wouldn’t bounce around like popcorn. I know older coaches love throwing out the old adages in press conferences, but if this is one of them I have certainly never heard it. Nevertheless, it was a soundbite that made for some great comedic relief. I can only imagine being on the other side of that comment.
You better believe the internet had fun with the Steelers OC’s comment.
One thing is for certain: the internet will always remain undefeated.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth