If anyone knows about athletes, it’s Paulina Gretzky.
Paulina’s father is hockey legend Wayne Gretzky, and her fiancé is PGA superstar Dustin Johnson.
But before she met Dustin she was very opposed to getting involved with any athlete.
Details via NY Post:
“While appearing on the “Pillows and Beer” podcast Thursday with “Southern Charm” stars Craig Conover and Austen Kroll, Gretzky opened up about her dating life prior to Johnson, whom she’s been engaged to since 2013.
“How I looked at it was like, I don’t ever want to date somebody that’s an athlete because, whether or not it was me or not, I felt like it was like a achievement for them. Being with me, dating me, whatever it was, it just didn’t feel authentic,” Gretzky said. “I truly stayed away from athletes, I really did.”
Gretzky, 32, then explained that she dated people “around where I was,” but that Johnson, the planet’s No. 3-ranked golfer, was her first “real” romance “through that world.””
Following her athlete revelation, she was simply asked if she’s a cleat chaser.
“F–k no,” Gretzky said.
Well there you have it, Paulina is not a cleat chaser.
Not sure I believe her…
Check out more of the Great One’s daughter below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks