Houston we have a problem. The James Harden drama continues to persist, as there’s no immediate trade in his future. So for now, James stays and plays. That doesn’t mean the Rockets faithful have forgiven him. At one point during their preseason game, announcer Bill Worrell took a shot at Harden during the broadcast.
"Who needs James Harden?"
Rockets announcer really said this 😳 pic.twitter.com/QDhDHpRtwE
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 18, 2020
Twitter weighed in:
Bill Worrell is untouchable in the Houston sports community. He can say what he wants. 😤
— NMN (nēmən)🌹🧙🏾♂️📽️ (@Muzzlewump) December 18, 2020
— Bill Moran (@goodghostbill) December 18, 2020
The "Rockets commentator" y'all keep referencing is 73-year-old Bill Worrell. pic.twitter.com/LsGobr5wb8
— J.E. Skeets (@jeskeets) December 18, 2020
Funny to hear Bill Worrell say “who needs James Harden?” after Christian Wood goes coast to coast.
— Reid Laymance (@ReidLaymance) December 18, 2020
Bill Worrell is the greatest https://t.co/JeK9zsMfUH
— Uncle Chuy (@UncleChuy) December 18, 2020
Sounds like Bill Worrell speaks for the entire city of Houston.
Harden has to understand his antics aren’t very funny to Rockets fans.
- Josh Jacobs Blocks Fantasy Pundit Matthew Berry on Social Media
- General Booty is Trending
- Tiger Woods’ Son is Just Like Dad on the Course
- NHL Legend Mark Messier’s $500,000 Weed Deal
- Michael Jordan’s Savage Response to Terrell Owens Hoops Challenge
- Florida State and History’s Lamest Sports Banner
- Luka Donuts? Pics of chubby Doncic Making Rounds on Internet
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth