Earlier today, it was reported that Patrick Mahomes had a sit down with his fiancee, Brittany Matthews and brother, Jackson following the season.
According to the rumor, the conversation ended in Patrick telling his family members not to attend games anymore because they were becoming a distraction.
“Another interesting note… I’ve been been told, Patrick Mahomes had a sit down following the season with his brother and fiancé. Ultimately it concluded with him asking them to not attend any games this upcoming season,” radio host Rich Ohrnberger wrote on Twitter.
Patrick Mahomes Reportedly Told His Brother And Fiancee To Stop Attending Chiefs Gameshttps://t.co/yXV5aXa6YQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 18, 2022
After the report was refuted by TMZ, Patrick Mahomes confirmed that, no, he did not tell Brittany Matthews and Jackson Mahomes to stop attending his games.
“Y’all just be making stuff up these days 😂😂😂” he wrote on Twitter.
Y’all just be making stuff up these days 😂😂😂
— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 18, 2022
Patrick Mahomes fiancee Brittany Matthews and Jackson Mahomes have become something of staples on the sidelines at Arrowhead Stadium.
Jackson has been making TikToks on the field for several years, while Matthews has had her fair share of viral moments in the stands, as well.
Lucky for us, Jackson and Brittany are not going anywhere.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth