Tiger Woods is busy recovering, and apparently he’s still not able to get back to his old self. Almost six months after Tiger Woods was involved in a car crash in February, a source told PEOPLE Tiger still isn’t up to playing golf.
“Tiger is in good spirits and doing well, but he has not been able to play any golf at all,” a source close to Woods says, adding that he “has not been to The Woods Jupiter, his south Florida restaurant, since before the accident in California.”
Tiger Woods 'Doing Well' After Car Crash But 'Has Not Been Able to Play Any Golf,' Says Source https://t.co/Ij4bPJ0adc
— People (@people) August 12, 2021
In May, Woods talked about his recovery:
“This has been an entirely different animal,” Woods said to Golf Digest. “I understand more of the rehab processes because of my past injuries, but this was more painful than anything I have ever experienced.” Golf Digest asked Woods if he will play golf again. He said: “My physical therapy has been keeping me busy. I do my routines every day and am focused on my No. 1 goal right now: walking on my own. Taking it one step at a time.”
Tiger Woods Opens Up On Difficult Rehabhttps://t.co/hSdRmHpwfS
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 27, 2021
Tiger will get back to playing in due time.
At this point in his life, there’s absolutely no reason to rush his recovery.
Don’t count him out just yet…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth