Michael Jordan’s career had plenty of ups and downs. The reason MJ quit basketball the first time around was due to his father’s death. Following his announcement he was retiring, MJ decided to play baseball to honor his late father. Hif father’s death is still very much a mystery. A new docuseries is on the way that seeks to uncover the truth behind the murder, which ultimately disrupted the Chicago Bulls’ 1990s basketball dynasty.
“It made me realize how short life is, how quickly things can end, how innocently,” Jordan said during his retirement announcement. “And I thought that there are times in one’s life when you have to put games aside. I wanted to give more time to my family. I’ve been very selfish about centering things on my basketball career. Now it’s time to be unselfish with them.”
Moment of Truth presents new compelling information on the July 23, 1993 murder that shocked the nation, created a media frenzy, and served as a catalyst for Michael’s first retirement from the NBA months later.
For true crime junkies who also love sports, this should hit your sweet spot.
Moment of Truth set to premiere on April 2nd exclusively on IMDb TV.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth