Patrick Mahomes’ brother, Jackson Mahomes, has been the subject of heavy criticism all year long due to his TikTok practices, along with some other stuff going on during Chiefs games.
And with the added attention, the younger Mahomes brother admitted that it’s starting to take its toll.
Jackson Mahomes posted an Instagram story on Friday that read, “I hate media/news it’s destroying my life…”
Jackson Mahomes followed up the initial post with a second that simply read, “”broken/sad/disrespected”.
It was reported a couple weeks ago that Patrick Mahomes had asked Jackson and fiancee, Brittany Matthews to stop showing up to Chiefs games because of the distraction it caused. But as the story was making the rounds, the Chiefs quarterback, himself, but an end to that rumor.
Y’all just be making stuff up these days 😂😂😂
— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 18, 2022
It looks like we’ll be seeing the Jackson show at plenty of Chiefs games for a while.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth