Aaron Rodgers is making a lot of people answer questions they want nothing to do with.
Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur is one of those people. LaFleur was asked about Rodgers’ interview on “The Pat McAfee Show.”
LaFleur wanted no part of it.
“Then don’t ask it, Lance,” LaFleur said. “Ask something about the Kansas City Chiefs or our football team. I’m not going to answer anything else.”
#Packers HC Matt LaFleur had no interest in talking about the Aaron Rodgers interview:
On Rodgers taking Ivermectin: “I don’t even know what that word or term is.”
Will he listen to the Rodgers' interview: "Most likely, no." (wait for the eyeroll)pic.twitter.com/QwMO5RtVmH
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 5, 2021
LaFleur was asked about Rodgers taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19. He responded, “I don’t even know what that word or term is.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
LaFleur was asked if he’s going to listen to the interview. His response was telling, as he said: “Most likely, no.”
The Packers are in the middle of a great season, and now they have to deal with all the nonsense surrounding his absence.
This very well could cost the Packers home field advantage in the playoffs.