Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable.Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NCAAB and NHL.
NCAAB Underdog Upsets
The Delaware State Hornets had +220 odds to beat Coppin State Eagles on Tuesday the 31st. They ended up winning!
A total of 137 points were scored in this matchup.
The Alabama State Hornets came into last Tuesday with -128 odds to win. Florida A&M Rattlers ended up winning as +104 odds underdogs.
The Alabama State Hornets lost by 11 points.
The Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks had +102 odds to beat Morgan State Bears on Tuesday the 31st. They ended up winning!
A total of 130 points were scored in this matchup.
The Alcorn State Braves had +190 odds to beat Grambling State Tigers on Tuesday the 31st. They ended up winning!
The Grambling State Tigers lost by 3 points.
The Chicago State Cougars ended up winning as +110 odds underdogs on Tuesday the 31st vs the Citadel Bulldogs.
The Chicago State Cougars won by 1.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Toronto Maple Leafs came into last Thursday with -120 odds to win. Boston Bruins ended up winning as +100 odds underdogs.
The Boston Bruins won by 3.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth