Lebron James and Draymond Green hint that an old tradition may be making its way back. After Joe Biden won the presidency over Donald Trump, the two star players seem to be happy. Green tweeted at Lebron James that he can now visit the White House after winning the NBA Championship.
Yoooo @KingJames y’all can go to the White House and celebrate y’all title G! 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿
— Draymond Green (@Money23Green) November 7, 2020
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
“y’all can go to the White House and celebrate y’all title G!” Green writes to Lebron. It was a long tradition that the White House hosted the championship winner in all major sports. In recent years, players have been passing on this tradition in protest to the Trump regime. Now, it looks like some of these players will be more willing to get back to the tradition. Here’s how Lebron responded.
YO we back up in there my G!!! I’m taking my tequila and vino too! 😁😁😁 🥃🥃🍷🍷
— LeBron James (@KingJames) November 7, 2020
Looks like Lebron is excited to celebrate in the White House once again. Trump and Lebron have a history, the two do not like each other very much. Needless to say, Lebron and Draymond will have a better relationship with the next president of the United States.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth