Kevin Durant knows what we all want to hear.
The Brooklyn Nets are off to a rough start this season, and most people are placing the blame squarely on Kyrie Irving’s shoulders. The team that everyone thought would be in the Finals, is struggling for a variety of reasons, but the main one has to be the absensce of their star guard.
Kevin Durant acknowledged his teammate’s absence while also addressing the elephant in the room after Brooklyn’s 106-93 loss to the Miami Heat.
“I know what you want me to say… Yeah we do miss Kyrie,” Durant joked in a response to a question about what the Nets’ offense has been missing this season. “We do, he’s a part of our team.
After being asked about the difference between the teams offense last season as compared this season, Kevin Durant jokingly says "Yeah, we do miss Kyrie"
He adds "It's just a matter of us knocking them down, I think it'll come" pic.twitter.com/UhLFbBSlCG
— Nets Videos (@SNYNets) October 28, 2021
Kyrie is too talented to dismiss his presence. KD knows just how good they can be with Kyrie on the court.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
That being said, Harden and Durant will right the ship and get the team on the right track. They’re a playoff team without Kyrie, but a Championship team?