According to Surrey Police, a drug dealer who tried to impersonate MMA fighter Conor McGregor has been sentenced to 2 years and 9 months in jail.
Mark Nye, 34, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply Class A drugs. He told officers his name was “Conor” and was also found to be holding business cards with “McGregor Enterprise” written on them.
A drug dealer who tried to impersonate Conor McGregor has been sentenced to more than two years in prison 👀😅 pic.twitter.com/o7i6TmrkSe
— LowKickMMA.com (@LowKick_MMA) April 24, 2021
There is no denying the fact that he has an uncanny resemblance to Conor McGregor. The man seems like a business entrepreneur who finally got caught. It takes some serious balls to tell police officers that your name is “Conor.” You have to believe he thought that might be his get out of jail for free card. I wonder how many of his “customers” really thought that he was McGregor let alone had any resemblance to the MMA fighter.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth