Fernando Tatis Jr. can absolutely crush a baseball. But out of Dodger Stadium, who saw that coming? Tatis walked up to the plate, it’s the top of the fifth, there’s a runner on second base. Tatis Jr looking to get his team within one. With only one ball on in the count, the 22-year-old absolutely nailed a baseball as good as you’re ever going to hit.
It went way downtown.
I’d like to report a murder… of a baseball. My God pic.twitter.com/80hu8PE3gw
— Maury Brown (@BizballMaury) October 1, 2021
With the dinger, Tatis became just the fifth player in Dodger history to launched one out of the stadium.
The Padres star joined some elite company.
Fernando Tatis Jr. joins Giancarlo Stanton, Mark McGwire, Mike Piazza and Willie Stargell as the only players to ever hit a ball out of Dodger Stadium. pic.twitter.com/jV23vxhStT
— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) October 1, 2021
The San Diego Padres dropped their sixth in a row, but at least Tatis gave his fans something to get excited about.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth