Cincinnati Bengals player Jackson Carman was recently ill, and it just may have been after a visit to Eminem’s new restaurant in Detroit, Mom’s Spaghetti.
Carman took to Twitter to ask fans what he should eat while in Detroit.
The following day, Jackson Carman posted a tweet, instructing fans not to go to the restaurant.
Would not recommend eating Moms spaghetti when you visit Detroit.. 😅
— 🖤 (@Jackthejiant) October 18, 2021
Carman was ill during his last game and it was reported that he threw up on the field.
Jackson Carman just threw up on the field.
— Andre Perrotta (@andreperrotta13) October 17, 2021
Carman just came off the NFL’s COVID-19 reserve list on Friday after landing there Monday but it seems his recent illness may not have been down to the virus.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Carman also “liked” this tweet from one of the people who recommended Mom’s Spaghetti:
That one is on me pic.twitter.com/9JPBXo3bsM
— MayhaM (@therealMayhaM_) October 18, 2021
Eminem has not responded to Carman’s tweet. The restaurant was named after a famous line in his popular hit, “Lose Yourself.”
“His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy / There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti,” the lyrics go.
Mom’s Spaghetti should survive despite this bad bit of PR.