The Chiefs want them some Odell Beckham Jr.?
The Kansas City Chiefs are already turning their attention to next season
For most of the league, they’re on to potential player movement, but the Chiefs aren’t just focusing on this year’s playoff run.
They are being mentioned as a potential suitor for wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr..
Jeremy Fowler of ESPN has begun to survey the potential free-agent destinations. Beckham being one them. In his analysis, he likes the Chiefs’ chances to step up and potentially sign him.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
— Action Network (@ActionNetworkHQ) January 28, 2022
Beckham signed a one-year deal with the Rams back in November after he was waived by the Cleveland Browns.
The Chiefs might not have the cap room or necessary need to sign Beckham to the sort of money he could command, but you never know what Mahomes would do in order to land him.
Now that Beckham has been resurrected in Los Angeles, the sky’s the limit for the electric receiver.
And he’ll be in demand come the official start of the offseason.