Former quarterback turned Denver Broncos president of football operations, John Elway, is the latest sports person to test positive for COVID-19.
Elway and team president and CEO Joe Ellis, who also tested positive for the virus, are isolating at their homes, ESPN reported.
Both Elway and Ellis, who got the results Tuesday, had mild symptoms but have not had close contact with Broncos players or coaches, ESPN reported.
- Mookie Betts’ Girlfriend Brianna Hammonds Ready for World Series
- Anonymous Cowboys Players Throw Coaching Staff Under the Bus
- Cardinals, Cowboys Fan Get Into Fight in the Nosebleed Seats
- Lou Williams Dishes Out Advice on How to Handle Two Women at Once
Both men have been tested daily since early August, as have all employees who work at the UCHealth Training Center headquarters, KUSA reported.
They are not the only ones who have tested positive in recent weeks.
Three assistant coaches and starting right guard Graham Glasgow have all been placed in COVID-19 protocol. Multiple team staff members have tested positive for the virus, as well, KUSA reported.
Somehow the NFL keeps chugging along.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth