Former Chicago Cubs World Series champion Ben Zobrist has had his messy divorce with Julianna Zobrist spread out all over the web over the past year.
According to some reports, Julianna was sleeping around with the family pastor, Byron Yawn, while Ben was with the Cubs.
When Zobrist left the team, Yawn told him to give Julianna some space, as she was clearly dealing with some mixed feelings about the marriage.
Ben Zobrist Details Wife Julianna’s Affair With The Family Pastor In Lawsuithttps://t.co/V7BiDLYXQl
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 21, 2021
Unfortunately for Ben Zobrist, it appears that he had to drop the lawsuit against Byron Yawn.
“It’s a step in the right direction,” Yawn’s attorney, Christopher Bellamy, told The Chicago Tribune . “I’m suspicious for their reasons but I’m optimistic that he’ll continue to do the right things.”
While Ben Zobrist will take his attention away from Byron Yawn (for now), he still has to deal with the divorce trial with Julianna.
So far, the two seem to remain far apart when figuring out financial disputes, as well as custody over their children.
Hopefully it all gets sorted out.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth