Trevon Diggs is doing his best to cover his baby momma.
The NFL’s interception leader, cornerback Trevon Diggs of the Dallas Cowboys, capped off the best season of his career. Diggs won the “Most Improved Player of the Year” 2021 award.
The @PFWAwriters honor Trevon Diggs as Co-Most Improved Player of the Year.
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) January 28, 2022
Away from the field things aren’t going quite as smooth for the Cowboys star cornerback. Diggs recently got called out by his baby mama Yasmine Lopez.
See the call out from his baby Momma below:
“Trevon is a deadbeat I said what I said. He has done literally nothing for Chosen. No pampers. No wipes. No formula. Has only seen Chosen 30 minutes in 6 months. He’s absolutely disgusting. Everything Chosen has is because of me.”
She continued: I’m tired of people thinking I have what I have because of my Babydaddy: He does nothing over here. Yet he’s in the strip club every night throwing money.
Yasmine has since deleted the callout of Diggs.
Trevon Diggs will be busy this coming weekend in Vegas as he’s set to play in first Pro-Bowl.
Stefon Diggs will be participating in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown tomorrow. It will air on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET. His brother, Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs, will also be participating.
— Alaina Getzenberg (@agetzenberg) February 2, 2022
Hopefully for Yasmine’s sake he stays away from the Strip Clubs.
Check out more of Diggs’ baby mama below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks