Antonio Brown is back on the field and back giving reporters attitude in post-game interviews.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown made it back on to the field after serving his three-game suspension for providing a fake-COVID vaccination card, but reporters still wanted to talk about all the drama.
In the post-game interview Brown was asked what it felt like to have Bucs Coach Bruce Arians “stick by your side” as many felt as though Brown screwed up.
Brown was not having any of the drama and told the reporter to go to the next question after saying that he just wanted to “talk about this game” and that “for you [reporters] it’s all drama”.
Brown was able to come back strong and had 10 receptions for 101 yards on 15 targets as the Bucs took care of the Panthers 32-6 at home Sunday.
The Bucs travel to New York to face the Jets next Sunday.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth