Aaron Rodgers and his COVID toe have been trending all day.
And now Rodgers is saying it’s not COIVD Toe that has hampered the reigning NFL MVP.
Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers announces he has a toe fracture and denies that the injury is related to his recent bout with COVID-19. He even showed off his bare foot as proof.
“I have a fractured toe.” pic.twitter.com/DFJJ1OF7LC
— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) November 24, 2021
Aaron Rodgers makes it clear he does not have "COVID toe" and says he's dealing with a fractured toe.
Prior to recording, Rodgers actually lifted up his foot to show everyone his toe.
Fracture happened during his quarantine doing his own workouts.pic.twitter.com/KJILzouMeV
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 24, 2021
Rodgers is demanding a full apology from the Wall Street Journal which sparked all the online chatter.
#Packers QB Aaron Rodgers said there is no lesions on his toes. He said he has a fractured toe. He said he expects a full apology from the Wall St. Journal. "I have a fractured toe," he said.
— Tom Silverstein (@TomSilverstein) November 24, 2021
The funny part about this whole story is Rodgers himself said that he has “COVID toe.”
"No lingering effects other than the Covid toe" ~@AaronRodgers12
— 🅿️at McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) November 23, 2021
Rodgers is turning into a real sideshow.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth