Could Aaron Rodgers still end up in Pittsburgh after this offseason?
The Packers have said they’d hope the reigning MVP can make his decision on the future during this week so they can better map out their plans for the QB position. And earlier today, it was reported that the Broncos were probably the only team who could pry him out of Green Bay.
But during a radio appearance, Mike Florio of PFT said that he believes the Steelers could still make a move on Rodgers.
“If Aaron Rodgers wants to play for the Steelers, it will all work out,” he told 93.7 The Fan. “He’ll be in Pittsburgh.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
- Kendall Jenner Spotted at Disastrous Game 7 For Phoenix Suns
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
.@ProFootballTalk confirms on @937theFan that the Steelers have talked to Aaron Rodgers agent. And that the Rodgers' representative knows how much the Steelers are willing to pay him. And have told Rodgers people what they'd give up in a trade to get him.
— Andrew Fillipponi (@ThePoniExpress) March 7, 2022
Aaron Rodgers has evidently still not made up his mind — with most insiders still adamant that coach Matt LaFleur and the Packers’ brass still has no idea what he’s thinking.
If he were to set his sights on being shipped out of Green Bay, it’ll be interesting to see if the Packers even let him choose his location, being as he still has one year remaining on his contract.
In the end, I think we’ll be seeing Aaron Rodgers return to Green Bay. But if not, don’t sleep on the potential Steelers connection.