Aaron Rodgers and the Packers took on the Bengals last week. And in rather odd fashion (due to how many missed field goals took place), Green Bay was able to fend off a strong showing from Joe Burrow to win the game on a field goal in overtime.
After the game, Rodgers caught up with Burrow at midfield and had some advice for the promising youngster.
Aaron Rodgers lobbied with Joe Burrow to slide more.
"I'm a Joe Burrow fan & I enjoy the way he goes about his business.. I told em after the game he's TOO damn talented JUST SLIDE" ~@AaronRodgers12 on playing against @JoeyB for the first time pic.twitter.com/gxFYX0Epqn
— WrestleMania Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 12, 2021
Aaron Rodgers sees Joe Burrow playing with the reckless abandon that has made him a fan-favorite dating way back to his days at LSU.
But for the Bengals quarterback to have a long career in the NFL, he’s likely going to have to start making some business decisions instead of running head-on into some of the toughest defensive players on the planet.
Joe Burrow is going to be good, perhaps great. But he’s gotta take care of his body in order to make that a reality, first.
Good advice from Aaron Rodgers here.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth