Tristan Thompson’s daughter he shares with Khloe Kardashian is really a chip off the old block.
Khloe Kardashian is responding to those who call her daughter True “big.” The 37-year-old reality star was asked about her three-year-old daughter, who she shares with Tristan Thompson, during her interview with Health. Apparently she doesn’t appreicate when people refer to her as “Big”
“When it comes to food — I had so many issues. It wasn’t from one person, I guess just from society or how people critiqued my body,” Khloe told Health.com. “So, I don’t play when it comes to True. She’s very tall. People will always say, ‘She’s so big.’ And I’ll say, ‘Oh, she’s so tall.’ I try to make them be more descriptive. I know what an adult means when they say that, but I don’t want her to misinterpret that.”
— WeSmirch (@WeSmirch) October 13, 2021
She added it’s “really tough,” calling the trait “a great thing.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“If that’s who she is, I’m not trying to make her not be that way. But sometimes, I’ll notice she may bump into something. I’ll say, ‘Are you OK, Tu-Tu?’ And she’ll say yes and kind of brush it off. I do try to always tell her that it’s OK if she cries or if something is wrong,” she continued.
When your Dad is a NBA player and nearly 7 feet, of course you’re going to be a big girl.
Nothing wrong with being called big over tall. Tomato -tomato.